We are back training at Mudeford wood from the 19th Sept. and will be in the main hall. We welcome back our members as the weather turns colder having trained “al-fresco” for some time 🙂
Please observe all Covid instructions particularly the one-way system and ensure the instructor has your up-to-date contact information.
If you have a high temperature or any other Covid symptoms or have come in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid in the last 14 days please do not attend the dojo!
– Wear a mask in all corridors and public areas
– Observe social distance rules in public area and the dojo
– Masks do not need to be used when training
– No Kumite ( contact )
– Observe and stick to the one-way system,
– Observe the single person use of the toilet
– Wash hands / sanitise regularly
Be safe – if in doubt !ask!
Attached are some guide documents: